- 66 m²
- 1 chambre
* Jean-Claude is a gracious host. He is extremely welcoming and provided a good introduction to the apartment and recommendations for our stay in Avignon. We stayed at the apartment for 7 nights. The apartment was perfect for our stay. It was how the photos depict - a classic French provincial apartment in a quiet corner of the old town of Avignon close to the Palais de Papes. The kitchenette is capable of small meals and the bedroom is extremely quiet with a large comfortable bed. ** * From the moment we made the booking to the day we checked out Jean-Claude made us feel welcome. The property is exactly as it's portrayed - comfortable, well equipped, secure, charming and oozing with character. We really enjoyed our stay and would very happily return there again in a flash. Thank you for being the perfect host Jean-Claude! ** * We were made to feel very welcolme by the host Jean-Claude. Apartment was in an amazing old building, in a very good area. Walking distance to lots of bars, shops, restaurants, the main square and the food market. There was access to an amazing courtyard, great for breakfast, lunch and relaxing. Probably one of the better aprtments I've stayed at. Charming and relaxing. Almost a privilege to stay in this wonderful old building. Would stay here again and would recomend it to others. ** * Delizioso appartamento in tipico stile provenzale. Punto di forza la posizione centralissima sia per visitare la città,seppure molto quieto e tranquillo. Il giardino interno e' ottimo per break. Amichevole e disponibile l'accoglienza del padrone di casa, il simpaticissimo Jean-Claude. ** * I and my wife stayed with Monsiuer Jean claude in his wonderful apartment in avignon, the apartment is a diamond in the center of the ancient city, it iss literally 3 mins walk from the Popes palace and another 3 mins from some of avignons best restaurants. The apartment is a building that dates from the 12 th century which has been lovingly restored by monsiuer jean claude. It is an amazingly charming and quite gem. As for the host he is a true Gallic gentleman, he can help with anything you need ,especillay a good restaurant reservation ,also ask him to show you his wonderful watch makers workshop. We will be back one day. ** * This apartment is even more beautiful than it looks - absolutely gorgeous, a perfect little getaway for a few days. We loved the kitchen space and the courtyard, and Jean Claude is a friendly and helpful host - he gave us some awesome restaurant recommendations. The apartment is perfectly located in Avignon... Walking distance from the train station and all the main sights, but on a quiet residential street. ** * We stayed in this apartment for six nights and loved it. It's part of a really impressive 15th century building that has been lovingly renovated by the owner, Jean-Claude, over many years. The apartment is right in the heart of the historic, attractive centre of Avignon, so you're very near to the Palais Des Papes, etc. The apartment was clean, spacious, characterful and well-equipped. Jean-Claude made us feel very welcome and made sure we had everything we needed as well as answering our questions about the area. Highly recommended. ** * Lovely quiet neighbourhood, tucked away but within minutes of the main attractions and lots of cosy local restaurants and bars. Jean Claude was a perfect host - settling us in and giving us a few great tips on orientation for Avignon. It was a pleasure to spend a few days in this lovely apartment - a perfect oasis of calm with everything we needed and nothing we didn't. We will be back. ** * We were delighted with the place, it was beautiful down to the last detail and we loved the decor. It was lovely and cool inside with the option of eating outside which was lovely as we could bring our own food to prepare and sit out. It was great to be so close to the city centre and the palais, inside the walls etc but just a walk away from the station/cycle hire/buses etc. Jean Claude was a friendly and accommodating host, checking we had what we needed and also offering some insider info on Avignon which was great. If we came back we would definitely consider staying here - all in all it was a really romantic and beautiful setting, I'm delighted it was within our budget as it seemed too lovely to be at first! Jessica + Robb **
Description de la propriété
Au cœur du centre historique d'Avignon, appartement entièrement rénové en 2013, Rue Sainte Catherine accolé au Palais des Papes et à proximité du Pont d’Avignon, des musées, théâtres, shopping, alimentations, pharmacie et toutes commodités.
Accolé au Palais des Papes, le quartier historique, recherché pour ses immeubles aux façades médiévales
Dans un hôtel particulier du 15 ème siècle.
Calme absolu en plein centre d’Avignon, appartement en rez-de-chaussé de 66m2.
Coté jour un grand salon avec canapé, TV
Coin repas avec table et chaises.
Cuisine équipée (plaques, four micro-onde, cafetière, réfrigérateur…).
Une grande cour avec table et chaises pour déjeuner paisiblement au soleil.
Coté nuit une chambre grand lit double, placards et de plusieurs rangements. Un lit bébé est disponible.
Salle d'eau avec douche à l’Italienne vasque, miroir.
Internet Wifi / planche et fer à repasser.
- Plaque de cuisson
- Four micro-ondes
- Chambre 1 : Grand lit double
Salle de bain
- Sèche cheveux
- Accès internet - WIFI
- Cable / Satellite
- Planche et fer à repasser
Jardin / terrasse
- Terrasse privée
- Transat / Bain de soleil
- Table à manger
Infos arrivée / départ / frais ...
- Heure d’arrivée : 14h à 19h (aucune arrivée après 19h)
- Heure de départ : 11:00 maximum
- Frais à payer à l'arrivée 40€ (ménage fin de séjour)
- Caution : 200€ rendue lors du départ.
- En cas d'annulation, le montant de la réservation n'est pas remboursée.
- Les pièces à vivre sont non fumeurs.
- Pas les animaux
- Check-in : 14h to 19h (no arrivals after 19h)
- Check-out : 11:00 Maximum
- Charges payable upon arrival 40€ (final cleaning)
- Security : 200€ refounded at check-out.
- In case of cancellation, the booking deposit is not refunded.
- The living rooms are non smoking.
- Not animals